Membership with the IRCA can be maintained as an Organization/ Association or as an individual. However, only recognized Organization/Association’s will have an opportunity to represent their program at the Board of Director’s level.
Membership within the IRCA will entitle you to:
- Current Rules/Regulations & Guidelines for Recreational, Public or Parochial Schools, or Non-Recreational Programs.
- Downloadable and Packet format (mailed directly to you).
- Discounted Athlete registration at all IRCA events.
- Current Score Sheets for Cheer or Dance/Pom.
- The By-Laws of the Association.
- Special Opportunities for member affiliates.
- Board Representation (based on Regional voting) to the Illinois Recreational Cheerleading Association.
- Earlier Pre-Registration invite to the State Championship (First-round byes are determined by pre-qualifying events. However, membership will allow for teams to have an opportunity to compete at the State Championship regardless of registrations).
- Special Updates of Pre-qualifying events and news!
Recreational/Public or Parochial Schools Teams Initial Dues
(Annual renewal thereafter is $150.00 if paid in full by July 1st of each year)
Non-Recreational Teams Initial Dues:
(Annual renewal thereafter is $200.00 if paid in full by July 1st each year)
Individuals/Judges/Coaches/Managers Initial Dues:
(Annual renewal thereafter is $50.00 if paid in full by July 1st each year)